Lesson 1: Linking Modulo
Follow these simple steps to set up your Modulo:
- If you haven’t already, go to the Afero Developer Portal Welcome page. On this page you’ll find links for downloading the Afero mobile app (for iOS or Android devices) and the Afero Profile Editor. There will also be links for ordering our hardware development boards.
- Open the Afero mobile app on your phone, then follow the prompts to sign up for your Afero developer account.
- Plug your Modulo into a micro-USB power source, either an AC adapter or your computer (not your mobile device).
- Scan the Modulo QR code using your mobile device.
- Wait while your Modulo is linked to your account. When the picture of your Modulo appears on the screen, swipe through the screens to learn more and turn your Modulo LED light on and off from your phone.
Congratulations! You’ve just controlled an embedded device from your phone through the cloud!