Latest Release Notes
Afero Developer Hub R1.1
Release date: December 18, 2017
- Debian packaging updates:
- Removed requirement for
supervisord daemon management utility.
- Converted startup/shutdown scripts to
- Fixed an issue where occasionally daemons wouldn’t restart after running “dpkg-reconfigure”.
- Beetle updates:
- Many fixes to Bluetooth® low energy connection management.
- Properly restarts scanning when Linux Kernel 4.4 stops delivering advertisement packets.
- No longer requires running on older Raspbian; we now support “Stretch” OS (version 2017-08-16 or newer).
- Hubby updates:
- Bug fixes to bring Developer Hub functionality in sync with soft hub (mobile app hub) functionality.
- Support for Afero peripheral mode devices.
- The Afero Hub Software (“Beetle” and “Hubby”) can now be operated on two separate hosts for testing purposes. To learn more, read Running Afero Hub Software on Separate Hosts (.pdf).
Past Release Notes