Latest Release Notes
Afero Firmware R1.2.1
Release date: 14 November 2017
- Persistent GPIO Attributes - An output attribute can be flagged as “Store in Flash” so that its value will persist through a power cycle.
- Various bug fixes.
Afero Profile Editor R1.2
Release date: 16 November 2017
- Checkbox added to Attributes window for flagging a GPIO output as “Store in Flash”, which means an attribute’s value will persist through a power cycle.
- Improved presentation on small screens.
- Board type is now defined in the device-description.h file, generated when you publish a profile that includes an MCU.
- Added hide/show button toggles to the Navigation pane on the left and the Preview pane on the right, for expanding your workspace when needed.
- Various bug fixes and other improvements.
Past Release Notes