Latest Release Notes
Afero afLib3 R1.1
Release date: January 7, 2019
- API change to
af_lib_send_set_response() for consistency.
- Added ASR_STATE_RELINKED to indicate when ASR drops offline and reconnects.
- Simplified afBlink example app.
- Fixed issue in example apps that caused Modulo-1 to not work properly.
- Updated example apps for new “MCU update all” behavior in Firmware R2.1.1.
- Removed reference to undefined RESET pin when using Arduino Uno.
- Created example app profiles for Modulo-1B.
Afero Firmware R2.1.1
Release date: December 21, 2018
Version number: 30362 for Modulo-1B
- Support for nRF52832, the Nordic multiprotocol Bluetooth low energy, ANT/ANT+ and 2.4GHz proprietary System-on-Chip.
- Support for attribute timestamp flag.
- Support for queued attributes, a subset of attributes that maintain a history of previous updates, as opposed to nonqueued attributes, which are overwritten when the device is offline.
- New reboot reason format. Read more in Device Attribute Registry > Attribute 65019.
- Bug fixes.
Past Release Notes