Developer Hub Release Notes
Afero Developer Hub R1.1
Release date: December 18, 2017
- Debian packaging updates:
- Removed requirement for
supervisord daemon management utility.
- Converted startup/shutdown scripts to
- Fixed an issue where occasionally daemons wouldn’t restart after running “dpkg-reconfigure”.
- Beetle updates:
- Many fixes to Bluetooth® low energy connection management.
- Properly restarts scanning when Linux Kernel 4.4 stops delivering advertisement packets.
- No longer requires running on older Raspbian; we now support “Stretch” OS (version 2017-08-16 or newer).
- Hubby updates:
- Bug fixes to bring Developer Hub functionality in sync with soft hub (mobile app hub) functionality.
- Support for Afero peripheral mode devices.
- The Afero Hub Software (“Beetle” and “Hubby”) can now be operated on two separate hosts for testing purposes. To learn more, read Running Afero Hub Software on Separate Hosts (.pdf).